D&D Roofing opened in 1977 with a one-room office and a yard in an abandoned dairy barn. Its story is one of true success in the American spirit of the entrepreneur. Two people worked in the office and five in the field. There was one truck and one asphalt kettle. Reno had several well-established companies, and D&D Roofing knew it would not be easy getting a new business started. As it turned out, they were armed with what it would take to make a company a success. Ken Dillon, a Reno native, learned the trade working at night loading roofing trucks while attending the University of Nevada. He would go on to graduate and own his own roofing business. Dillon worked hard, long hours to get D&D Roofing going. His tireless efforts consumed all of his time. His time and hard work has paid off with D&D Roofing becoming Nevada’s leading Roofing Company.
- Building our reputation with quality and honesty for over 40 years
- We design a complete roofing system that works best for your needs not just another roof
- Approved with every major roofing manufacturer
- Experience in the application and installation of composition shingles, tile, slate, stone coated steel
- Professional Management
- Man-power to mobilize any job
- Three (3) full-time superintendents
- Full time safety program
- Employee owned; taking pride in every job we do
- Preferred master contractor / enables us to provide better manufacturer’s warranties
- Unlimited Contractors’ Licenses
- We provide 24/7 emergency service
- Proud member of the community
- Above all we provide the peace of mind you deserve!